Happy New Year to all of my friends! And thank you for all of the insight you’ve shared on my PR 2.0 Strategies Blog.
On the first day of the year, I wanted to provide a preview my 2010 book-reading list. I read some excellent books in 2009 that I’ve shared in earlier reviews, from Chris Brogan and Julien Smith’s Trust Agents to Gary Vaynerchuk’s Crush It (both must read books). As mentioned in my post, “PR New Year’s Resolutions,” one of my resolutions is to read and review more books on my blog.
Here’s my hit list for the first six months of 2010 (in no particular order):
- Twitterville by Shel Israel
- Groundswell by Charlene Li and Josh Bernoff
- World Wide Rave by David Meerman Scott
- Free: The Future of a Radical Price by Chris Anderson
- Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us by Seth Godin
- The Truth About Trust in Business by Vanessa Hall
- Windmill Networking: Understanding, Leveraging and Maximizing LinkedIn by Neal Schaffer
- 2011: Trendspotting for the Next Decade by Richard Laermer
- Socialnomics: How Social Media Transforms the Way We Live and Do Business by Erik Qualman
- Facebook Marketing: Designing Your Next Marketing Campaign (2nd edition) by Justin Levy (to be published in May 2010)
- Engage: The Complete Guide for Brands and Businesses to Build, Cultivate and Measure Success in the New Web by Brian Solis (to be published in March 2010)
If you’ve read any of these books, I’m hoping you will share your thoughts (but don’t give away the endings!) And, feel free to make book-reading suggestions to me for the last six months of the year. What books will you be reading this year?