Update on #PRStudChat Anniversary Chat
Our plans are progressing nicely for the #PRStudChat discussion on August 25, 2010 at 8:30 p.m. In honor of our anniversary celebration, and our special guest, Jimmy Wales (@jimmy_wales), founder of Wikipedia, our session will focus on great social media collaboration and wiki best practices. Jimmy will also enlighten us on some of his experiences as an entrepreneur and social innovator.
Here are a few of the questions that we will be posing that night:
1. How do professionals who represent a brand participate on Wikipedia?
2. As a source, where does Wikipedia fall on the trust barometer?
3. What do you do if you see negative and/or incorrect information on Wikipedia?
4. Do you think social media blurs the lines for students in the Digital Age? See NYT article: bit.ly/asLtCN
5. What advice do you have for today’s students on how to make the most of social media?
6. As an entrepreneur and social innovator, what is the biggest obstacle in turning vision into reality?
Of course, you may have questions that you would like to ask. We welcome your suggestions and ask that you post these questions in the #PRStudChat LinkedIn group. Valerie and I are very excited about our one year anniversary and want to thank everyone for helping to build and grow the #PRStudChat community. We could not have done it without you!
We look forward to chatting with you on the 25th.