Grow Your Influence
Are you lending your voice and thought leadership expertise to important conversations impacting your customers and the market?
Today, you can build relationships and be the go-to resource for different media professionals and influencers. You can become The Influential Communicator, who is the sought after expert, tapped for interviews, speaking engagements, keynotes and the lead presenter for your team meetings.
The journey begins with executive media and presentation training, which is an opportunity to work with you to build your communication confidence. The Influential Communicator is the professional who is aligned; the expert who aligns vocal, verbal and non-verbal communication cues. When these cues are seamlessly working together, you’re in a state of Communications Flow. You can navigate any conversation, meeting, interview or presentation with ease.
One-on-one online or in-person video training fine-tunes your media interview and communications skills, key messaging, and physical presence. You’ll also learn the best practices techniques for different speaking venues and media interviews, including TV, radio, print, podcasts, Livestreams, webinars, and panel sessions.
- Getting calm and focused through visualization, self-hypnosis and breathing techniques.
- Using the ‘Power of the Pause” to eliminate unnecessary filler words.
- Exhibiting confidence through verbal and non-verbal cues.
- Working through the Big Concept Framework (The 4-Step Storytelling Framework).
- Tightening up your messaging with the 4S Strategy for Better Storytelling.
- Learning best practice tips for body language confidence during presentations and media interviews.
- Enhancing confidence when fielding questions with the KNOW, MOVE & REDIRECT technique.
- Uncovering the AGENDA, which is the Attitude, general Bias, Education, Narrative, Data & how audiences are Affected by a topic.
You can take your thought leadership to a new level by becoming The Influential Communicator gaining more exposure and greater trust in the market, as you grow your influence wherever you show up to speak.